Students may begin this 15-credit certificate in the fall or spring terms. The required courses and suggested sequence are as follows:
|Economics for Global Managers
|International Financial Management
|International Financial Law & Regulation
|Global Financial Strategy
Upon successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Evaluate risk and funding strategies in international monetary relationships.
- Apply advanced international finance techniques relative to short-and long-term financing and investments.
- Assess the value of securities and methods for managing investment portfolios.
- Evaluate the forces of a global market on international investing.
- Apply modern financial theories and tools to international project finance.